*Please note that entries are now closed*
To be accepted into the awards, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a blog
- Only blogs entered by the blog owner will go forward to the judging process.
- Must be entered into the correct category
- Must be written by a person based in Ireland
- The Diaspora Blog category is the only category where the blogger can be based outside of Ireland
- The blogger must be over the age of 18 years of age
- Each Blog can be entered into a maximum of two categories
- The Awards are open to anyone who writes a blog – whether it is for enjoyment/personal development, as part of their job, to improve the visibility of their organisation or as a professional blogger.
- By entering The Blog Awards Ireland you agree to allowing the awards to publish excerpts and showcase screen shots of entered blogs in relation to the awards.
- The Blog Awards Ireland reserve the right to change the category entered if we feel it is appropriate
- The Blog Awards Ireland reserve the right to discontinue a category at any point during the entry / judging process.
- Awards ceremony on Thursday 15th September is strictly over 18's.